Just a quick note to say we received the official approval from the judge today. The court process took 2 hours. I answered questions for 45 minutes and Matt for 30 minutes. We were told this judge is very detailed and spends more time than in other areas.
Alissa Maya Speh officially joined the Speh family on July 21, 2009!
I will post some pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you all and can't wait to see you all back home!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a very thourough judge. For us it was almost a joke. The judge asked me five questions, which I answered in as short as sentences as possible (as instructed by our attorney). Then the judge asked my husband, "do you have anything to add?" to which my husband said, "she said it all."
That was IT!
Again, congratulations on completing the biggest step of our lives as adoptive parents.
Wonderful - Congratulations to your family! Love the picture of your kids holding hands!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Welcome Maya!! We are very excited for your family and are looking forward to meeting her.
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say that everyone else hasn't already ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Can't want to meet her! Congratulations and welcome, Alissa Maya Speh!
ReplyDelete