Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Bags are packed - We leave tomorrow!

I've just finished packing our check-in luggage. Two roller bags and a backpack suitcase. We can't take anymore because we will each need a hand free to hold a hand, while making our way through the train stations. I picked up a $6 umbrella stroller at a consignment store today, but I'm not sure if we will take it.

We'll check in once when we are in Poland.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed you before leaving! Have a great trip and enjoy the time with together. Looking forward to hearing about your trip and comparing notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked, but it looks like your gone! Yea! How exciting! I can't wait to hear about your trip! You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited for you, Matt, and Mason! Christina- do you realize you'll be the only "C" in the family (Matt, Mason, Maya :)).....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the big news. Thrilled to hear you're already there. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. According to Mason I am officially an "M" as well since my name is Mom. Plus he is amazed that all of his teachers in school have a name that starts with "M" - "Mrs. or Ms.":)

    ReplyDelete