
So just in case my last post was too technical here are some of our fun pictures:)
We went to Maine this summer and dug up clams on the beach. This is Alissa eating her first steamer clam. She ate it, said it was good, but decided she didn't need to eat anymore.The little motor boat at the cottage was broken so w
e canoed everywhere. Alissa loved being out on the water, docking on the Isla
nds, and helping her brother chase crabs. We looked for treasures (geocaching), explored tidal pools, ate lobster &clams, made fairy houses, and just had fun.


My favourite photo is of Alissa in the water. She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post. Alissa is absolutely adorable. It looks like you had a wonderful summer full of fun adventures.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great summer! I love the longhorn picture!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm with Kelly. I love that longhorn photo!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie, I like the zoo pic with all of you!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to watch her growing up. What is the age difference between her and your son?
ReplyDeleteI like the Longhorn photo too.....I wonder what Poland thought of it!! It looks like you all had a fantastic summer!
ReplyDeleteHee, Hee - you never know w/ that longhorn photo. I figured it would play right into people's view of TX:) The PT that worked with her would be amazed since she was soo scared of everything before.
ReplyDeleteThey are 2.5 years apart, but will (at least if she starts on time) be 3 years apart in school.